background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

{Summertime}

I just love summer and everything that represents summer. Going to the pool, cook outs, lemonade stands :)! Some of my favorite things to eat in the summer are pork chop sandwiches, watermelon and CORN ON THE COB!!!! We boiled up some delicious sweet corn yesterday and headed out to Funk's Grove for a little corn picnic. The kids loved it and I got some darling pictures of my little beauties...
IMG_0790blog copy
Hope you are all enjoying your summer! It's going by so fast!! We are making the most of every summer moment here at the Plankenhorn home! ♥

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}