background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{random happenings from the last few days}

We were sitting in the living room the other night and Mark says, "hey babe look in your studio." I turned to see this...
Untitled-1
Aunt Becky brought us lunch yesterday. And then got a big group hug and kiss from the kids and dog...
Untitled-2
The kids are addicted to these pop ice things. They ask for them constantly!
Untitled-3
Ava also enjoys running around naked lately. I let her because potty training is so much easier.
And she does have one of the cutest little white tooshes!
Untitled-4
She also enjoys pretending to be a dog which involves licking random things and fetching balls...
Untitled-4a
Ava also loves taking baths now and would take multiple baths a day if we let her...
Untitled-5
Today she decided to grab my razor when I walked out of the room and cut her thumb up pretty good!
Untitled-8
Charlie sat here the whole time Ava was taking her bath...
Untitled-6
The kids are really enjoying playing in their rooms more...we have dance parties in Jax room now(which I will have to get pics of one day) and Ava likes playing house and jammin to her music in her room...
Untitled-9
Untitled-7
Its been a bit warm outside and so we have been watching movies that we get from the library a lot which is nice for me too so I can have a few minutes to shut my brain off! Although lately I used this time to edit clients images as well...
Untitled-10
Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into our life...

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}