background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

{P.I.C.N.I.C.}|Central Illinois Lifestyle Photographer

We stayed at the pool late today and then let the kids play on the playground for a bit. As we were sitting there I thought, "It's such a beautiful night, we should have a picnic for dinner!" So I went home grabbed a few things and ordered a pizza and we had a lil picnic under the trees in front of the Holiday Lake at Holiday park. So much fun! And the kids loved watching the ducks. Ava enjoyed it a bit too much..she peed her pants...guess that was our cue that it was time to head home! LOL
IMG_0101blogcopy
IMG_0053blogcopy
IMG_0045blogcopy
IMG_0075blog
IMG_0078 blogcopy
IMG_0125blogcopy
Untitled-1

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}