background

Monday, May 23, 2011

{d.o.g.}

My newest model! Charlie is such a sweet good dog. He's by no means perfect. ;)
But we are having so much fun with our new lil dog. Jack is being so responsible with walking him and loves sitting with him and letting him lick him.
Ava likes giving him treats after telling him to sit and he obeys. He really is a very sweet dog with the kids. He is gentle with them and seems to be protective of them.
I don't particularly enjoy his kisses but I do love how he follows me everywhere around the house and how he cuddles up next to me on the couch. It seems that he just can't sit close enough! He is a little cuddle bug. ♥
blog

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}