background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Cinderella dress}

I designed this Cinderella inspired dress for Ava's next pageant. The Cinderella's Ball pageant.
Some of my favorite details in the dress are the straps...I like them falling on her arms but they bother her so she keeps pulling them up like straps..still cute. I also love the little arm warmers with the big bows at her elbows.  And her clear jelly sandals work perfect for glass slippers if you ask me! ♥
I think she is absolutely gorgeous! Next up is a fairy dress for her bday party...but we have 6 months to work on that.

Untitled-2
Untitled-1
cblog
Untitled-3
Untitled-4

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}