background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Charlie}

Meet Charlie...he is the newest addition to the Plankenhorn home. We adopted him from the local animal shelter. The kids absolutely love him!! He loves them too!
I gave him a haircut last night...
Untitled-1
He likes to give lots and lots of kisses which tickles the kids and they just can't get enough!!
Untitled-2
Telling secrets like best friends do...
IMG_0209 blogcopy
I plan to take many more pics of him so you will get to know him pretty well!! He is a little sweetheart!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}