background

Friday, April 22, 2011

{Visit with Grandma & Grandma}

Yes I know the title says "Grandma & Grandma". Ava calls both my Mom and my Dad Grandma!!! We were cracking up tonight because we weren't always sure just who she was taking about...
But anyway, my parents came for a little Easter visit tonight so we had a little party.
The grandkids got Easter goodies and we had our yummy Easter cupcakes.
This was also the first time meeting my parents new puppy, Dozie (who Ava kept calling Suzie).
Jack loved petting her and feeding her. At one point he was so excited because she laid her head in his hand and fell asleep.
What a great night! Thanks for the visit Grandma & Grandma!!!
Untitled-1

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}