background

Friday, April 22, 2011

{Easter Crafts}

Ava and I have been having some Easter fun the past few days...
Yesterday we made these little bunnies out of washcloths...(I learned how to make these in 6th grade). I added a few new touches(button eyes and bows).
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-2
IMG_0049 blogcopy
IMG_0046blog copy
And then today we made these delicious Easter cupcakes...I am pretty proud of our cute lil peep cupcakes!!
IMG_0286blog copy
Untitled-1
IMG_0293 blogcopy
We had a hard time keeping our fingers out of the yummy frosting!!! ♥
IMG_0288 blogcopy

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}