background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{My Lovies}

We took a vaction to Florida with our good friends the Castleman's and Sikorski's last week and had a wonderful time!!!
I took pics of each of the families and I am so so grateful to Megan for taking a few of us as well!!! And she was very patient with all my bossy direction...lol!
Plankenhorn (4) blogcopy
pblog4
pblog1
Plankenhorn (1)blog copy
pblog2
pblog3
Plankenhorn (14) blogcopy
pblog6
Plankenhorn (3) blogcopy
There is more if you go here.

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}