background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

{m.o.d.e.l.}

He came downstairs this afternoon in his jeans, wife beater, arm warmers and his chain wallet. You could tell he thought he really looked cool as he strutted down the stairs.
I told him he really looked cool and asked him if we should do a photo shoot. He said sure like he didn't really care either way but I know he was so excited because he even helped me set the studio up so we could get the shots...I have a lot more but thought I would share these for now...
IMG_0190 blogcopy
IMG_0191blog copy

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}