background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

{millie}|Central Illinois Child Photographer

I met Amelia 2 years ago as a newborn...what a treat to see her again and capture her sweet and fun personality now as a 2 year old...♥
ablog1
IMG_0180 blogcopy
IMG_0709 blogcopy
The girl has the most beautiful lashes I have ever seen!!! And are you kidding me with these curls!!!!
IMG_0095blogcopy
ablog2
IMG_0380 blogcopy
ablog3
IMG_0854blog copy
IMG_1155blog copy
Such a kind and fun family!!!
IMG_1119 blogcopy

3 comments:

teresa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I cannot even tell you how in love I am with these photos. You captured my little girl's spirit perfectly with these photos. I can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you so much!

~Teresa

Wendy said...

Aunt Carol and I just oh'ed and ah'ed over the pictures of your beautiful girl!

Patterson Family said...

See is a DOLL!!! Love those curls and big eyes! Beautiful pictures, Barbie!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}