background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

{freckles & eyelashes}

I ♥ Jax long eyelashes and I am absolutely in love with his freckles. Each time I find a new freckle on him I kiss it and he giggles. ♥
I don't know if you can see the tiny one on his left eyelid...love it! And he has 2 on his left wrist that I have always loved...they have moved as he has grown...it will be interesting to see where they are when he is full grown...I'll have to take a pic to show them to you.
I really like this pic in color but thought it was cool in black and white so I thought I would post both...which do you like best?
IMG_0307 copy2blogcopy
IMG_0307blog copy

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}