background

Friday, February 4, 2011

{snow days}

You can see Jax excitement when he learned that he didn't have to go to school...
blog1
Jack and I were cuddling an playing and aVa decided to open fire on us and as you can tell she was quite proud of herself.
blog2
We couldn't resist going out and playing in the snow...
blog5
blog6
blog7
snow day (48)blog
blog9
blog8
Daddy had some fun too...
blog3
blog4
some hot cocoa to warm us up...
blog10
...and then he crashed from all the excitement.
snow day (1)blog

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}