background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

{Taking a B.R.E.A.K.}

I have made a difficult yet necessary decision regarding Studio Barbie. I have decided to take some time off from photography in 2011.
I feel that I need to take more time to spend with my family and be the Mommy that my kids need right now.
I also want to become a better photographer and offer a better product to my clients when I return. So I will be revamping Studio Barbie a bit and will be studying new photography skills as well as updating my studio and getting some new props and backdrops, etc.
I will still be taking pictures of my own kiddos of course that I will share and I do have a few clients that I already have booked throughout 2011.
Thankyou to everyone that has asked me to photograph you and your families. I am truly honored everytime I get contacted for a photoshoot. I hope that you all understand my decision and I look forward to seeing all of you again when I resume later this year or early 2012.
♥ Barbie

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}