background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

{Lane} |Bloomington, Illinois Newborn Photographer

Lane and his family came over for a photoshoot with me today. What a small world! I ended up knowing Lane's daddy!! I knew Andy when he was just a little boy when we lived in Minier.
I was so excited and surprised to see him that I actually squealed and gave him a big hug.
But let's get back to baby Lane. He is just a teeny tiny lil guy!!! 5 pounds!! He was nice and sleepy and was just a really good baby.
Welcome to the world little
 Lane Patrick Malone!!!
It was really nice to meet you and get to snuggle you!
 
laneblog4
laneblog3
laneblog2
laneblog1
If you would like to view all the images from the session with Lane and his parents you can!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}