background

Friday, January 28, 2011

{H.E.R.}

Ava is hilarious these days. She marches to the beat of her own drum. She likes to be completely naked and plays like this uninhibited. Hopefully when she is really a mommy she will wear clothes as she pushes her children around in the stroller!
This was last week...I had a photo shoot so Ava modeled for me and then she wanted to do a photo shoot with her baby...
blog2
blog3
ava (9)blog
blog1
I set up a big bean bag chair with a blanket over for part of the photoshoot I had with the newborn and aVa took a liking to it. She laid here numerous times throughout the day. At one point I gave her some cookies and milk and when I came in to the living room I couldn't find her...then I looked over to find her chillin on the bean bag eating her cookies...
ava (10)blog

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}