background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{Reindeer Day}

Mark and I went to Jax school today for Reindeer Day! We had so much fun! Our table was where each child made reindeer antlers that they will wear next week at the 'All School Sing'.
They also made special reindeer cards and popcorn reindeer bags.
The kids were great and we shared lots of giggles. One little girl asked me what my name was and I told her. She said, "well that is a cute name!"
So sweet! And then there is one boy that tells me I am beautiful each time he sees me. AWWWW! Wish I could go to Kindergarten everyday!!
Untitled-2
Untitled-1
IMG_3833blog copy
IMG_3842blog copy
IMG_3827 blogcopy
IMG_3869blog copy
IMG_3864 blogcopy
IMG_3863 blogcopy
Rudolph peanut butter sandwiches...
IMG_3853blog copy
When it was time to go to the next station Miss Willette would blow this whistle and immediately the kids would put away what they were working on and sit nice and quiet with hands folded and smiles on their faces.
Yeah! We love her!!
IMG_3856blog copy

Go see the rest of the pictures we took today at Reindeer Day...

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}