background

Friday, December 24, 2010

{Family Portraits 2010}

We went out a few months ago with my friend Brian to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. We had to bribe the kids with a surprise...Luckily the dog showed up at the end and we told them that was their surprise. The owner was very nice and let the kids talk and pet the puppy.
Thanks Brian for your patience and for capturing these beautiful images of our lil family! ♥
edited (13)blog
blog5
blog3
blog2
blog6
blog4
blog
blog1
edited (1)blog
...buddies...
edited (24)blog

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}