background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

{Christmas Program}

We got all dressed up for Jax Christmas program at church today. Thankyou to Uncle Randy and Aunt Connie, Uncle Jake, Aunt Stephanie and Emma and Aunt Becky for coming to support Jack! He was so excited that you were there to see him sing. He kept hugging Aunt Connie and smiling real big! She was quick to recieve each and everyone of them. So sweet. Wish we could have gotten a group pic but it was sure crowded on the Sunday before Christmas.
I love this first image of Mark helping him with his tie. It brought tears to my eyes as I envisioned the day he helps him as he prepares to marry the love of his life...
xmasprogblog
We had to wait for awhile before church started so we took some pictures...
IMG_0025 blogcopy
xmasprogblog2
L.O.V.E. this picture of me and my little man!!
IMG_0021 blogcopy
IMG_0027 blogcopy
It was dark in the gym(for ambiance) so I really didn'y get very good pictures of him actually singing...and he is such a tiny little peanut compared to all the other elementary kids. But he enjoyed himself and we were so proud of him and cheered loudly after he sang. ♥
xmasprogblog4

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}