background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

{Christmas Dress Up}

xmasblog2
xmasblgo3
Ava was quite the little model for me...she posed everyway I asked her...
xmasblog4
xmasblog5
xmas dress up (6)blog
xmas dress up (10) blogcopy
And then she decided to do her own modeling...
xmas dress up (11)blog
xmasblog1
xmas dress up (20)blog
xmas dress up (19)blog
xmas dress up (18)blog
xmas dress up (23)blog
xmas dress up (15)blog
And since they were so wonderful during this photoshoot they got treats!
xmas dress up (27)blog
xmas dress up (25)blog
xmas dress up (26)blog

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Wonderful photos.
Merry Christmas!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}