background

Monday, December 20, 2010

{Ava's 1st haircut!!!!} |Proud Mommy Photographer!!!

Ava's hair is constantly in her eyes or stuck to the dried snot under her nose. So we decided it was time to take care of business!
I have a dream of my daughter having beautiful long brown hair. However she has baby fine hair right now and it usually looks so stringy and fuzzy. She won't keep a barrette in for more than 30 seconds so...I decided the little Suri Cruise bob was the way to go. Her cousin Kate used to have her hair like this and I always thought it was so darling.
Ava was such a good girl during her haircut and felt so special as we were hooted and hollerin at her lovely new look!! I think she looks adorable and no more hair in her eyes!!
haircutblog1
haircutblog2
Almost makes me want to get my haircut like this again...

1 comment:

Tori & Justin said...

OMG! I love it. Such a cute little bob.

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}