background

Friday, October 29, 2010

{Halloween Dress Up} |Bloomington, Illinois Mommy Photographer

My beautiful little baby girl monkey...
halloween blog1
My sweet little boy monkey...
halloween blog2jpg
Halloween costumes (1)
halloweenblog3
But then Jack decided he didn't want to be a monkey after all...he wanted to be Batman. However when him and daddy went to the costume store they came back with a cool ninja costume...I think he looks pretty A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!
ninjablog1
ninjablog3
ninjablog2
IMG_3416 blogcopy
IMG_3421 blogcopy

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}