background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

{Fall Party}|Bloomington, Illinois Party Photographer

We had a great time at Jax fall party this week. The kids were so very excited. I made them mustaches and glasses on a stick since they weren't able to dress up. They were a huge hit! And brought lots of smiles and giggles. We also put together goody bags filled with little rats, vampire teeth, eyeballs, playdo, pencils and bracelets. The kids were filled with such JOY when opening them!
They were given lots of sweets which they loved as well! I'm sure they were all bouncing off the walls when they went home!
Jax helping me write this blog...he is typing this next part...
Jack's mom and dad were really nice. Sorry Ava wasn't there. I like all the stuff. Mommy and Caden have the same color eyes.
Fall partyblog1
Fall Party 2010 (5)blog
Fall Party 2010 (6)blog
Fall Party 2010 (8)blog
Fall Party 2010 (7)blog
fallpartyblog2
fallpatryblog3
fallpartyblog4

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}