background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{k...is for kindergarten} |Bloomington, Illinois Child Photographer

{stu·dent}
|st(y)üd-nt, chiefly Southern -nt| noun
one who attends a school or college|one who studies

I can hardly believe my baby boy is starting kindergarten in 2 days!!!
He is so excited and I am excited for him. Of course I do have the typical Mommy worries...who doesn't. But I am more excited than anything. I just know he is going to have so much fun this year.
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Jack. You are such a sweet and kind little boy. You are very smart and you love learning. We hope you remember how excited you were to start school and that your school days are full of fun and sweet memories. Please remember to be nice to everyone even the kids that nobody else seems to like...remember everyone needs a friend. Always treat others like you want them to treat you.
And it's ok to be scared sometimes but remember you can always ask for help. And remember that Jesus lives in your heart and is always with you to protect you from the bad guys!
You have so many stories just waiting to be told and I can't wait to hear about every single one of them!!! I am your biggest fan and I always will be!
So so proud of you my little man...
♥Mommy
IMG_1486 blogcopy

IMG_1481 blogcopy

"I'm trying to read here!"
IMG_1476 blogcopy

IMG_1473 blogcopy

IMG_1495 blogcopy

IMG_1491 blogcopy

IMG_1559 blogcopy

IMG_1544 blogcopy

IMG_1509 blogcopy

IMG_1507 blogcopy

IMG_1600 blogcopy

IMG_1597 blogcopy

IMG_1580 blogcopy

IMG_1573blogcopy

IMG_1618 blogcopy

IMG_1613 blogcopy

IMG_1611 blogcopy

IMG_1607 blogcopy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG .. those are so cute!!! You are a great mom -- and are capturing your children's milestones beautifully! :) Keep up the good work!!!
Tami

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}