background

Monday, August 9, 2010

{Happy Birthday Mark}

Anyone who meets him instantly likes him. He just has something about him. He is funny. He is kind. He is loving. He is selfless.
I think he might be the most loved and adored dad. Jack and Ava just can't get enough of him. He plays with them and they just soak up every bit of his attention. He gives them really good cuddles and kisses and Jack especially is all too quick to give them right back. Jack wants to be just like him and well... can you blame him?
He is one of the most patient and understanding and loving husbands. He is gentle yet strong. He is supportive and encouraging.
He is my best friend! I love him so so much.

Happy Birthday Love!!!

IMG_2700 blogcopy

IMG_0084 copy

IMG_0033 copy

IMG_0097 copy

January 2009 (111)

IMG_0163

IMG_0016

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}