background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

{1st Day of School}

Jack started his first day of school today!!! So exciting!!
He woke up VERY early this morning and ran into my room to wake me up saying...'mommy wake up wake up...i'm starting school today!'
Aunt Becky came over and brought a special gift for the kindergartner...
1stDay (2)blog

blog3

She couldn't read it to him though because she started crying so I read it to him...
1stDay (5)blog

1stDay (20)blog

Then we went out and waited for the bus...
blog2

They were so excited to get on the bus and went all the way to the back...
1stDay (11)blog

blog1

1stDay (13)blog

blog4

blog5

1stDay (15)blog

1stDay (16)blog

I did cry a bit but not when he could see me. They were happy tears though. I was just so proud of him. He was so brave and so excited and just walked right in.
1stDay (17)blog

My son is no longer a baby... he is a big boy! And I couldn't be prouder!
1stDay (18)blog

Marx reaction was not quite so emotional! LOL...he's like yes! 1 down...1 to go!!
1stDay (19)blog

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aw, he's growing up so fast. I still remember when he was born....can't believe he's in school already.

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}