background

Friday, July 30, 2010

{Jack} | Bloomington, Illinois Child Photographer

Jack saw me taking pictures of Ava and asked me if I wanted to take some pictures of him. Of course I tried not to act too excited but inside I was ecstatic that he wanted to actually be in front of my camera and smile!!!
Isn't he just so handsome!!! I can hardly believe that he is going to be 5 and start school in just a few weeks. I remember the very first instant that I saw his face...it seems like just a moment ago and now...he is BIG!!!
Tomorrow I will share the few pictures that I got of the 2 of them together being very loving to each other.

{Jack} (2)

{Jack} (1)

{Jack} (7)

{Jack} (8)

{Jack} (9)

{Jack} (10)

{Jack} (11)

{Jack} (3)

{Jack} (4)

{Jack} (5)

{Jack} (6)

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}