background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Bubbles and Bandaids} |Central Illinois Mommy Photography

The munchkins had so much fun chasing bubbles around. I cheated and got a fancy bubble blower so I didn't have to keep blowing them myself!
The bandaid part is because I got the kids Toy Story and Barbie bandaids and they like to wear them even though they don't have any booboo's. They are more like tattoos. :)













And this is what my kids feet look like in the summer because they walk around and play outside barefoot.









No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}