background

Monday, June 7, 2010

{18 months} |Central Illinois Mommy Photographer

Someone is eighteen months old today. We are so proud of her! It's hard to believe that she has been here for 18 months already.
She has become such a friendly little thing. She waves and says 'hiyee' to everyone she sees. Strangers will stop and talk to her and say how beautiful and friendly she is.
She waves 'bye bye' like a little Miss America.
She loves her baby dolls. We watch her push them in her strollers and pretend to feed them and talk to them.
Dogs and birds are her favorite animals. When she hears a dog bark she says, 'oh! a ruff ruff!'
When she sees something interesting she says,'whaz thiz?'
She pulls bows out of her hair as soon as I get them in and I have to tell her how pretty she looks with them in so she will leave them alone.
She is fearless! She climbs on everything and thinks she can do anything her big brother does.
She is generous with kisses.
She loves sticking her face in the bath water to blow bubbles.
She is a tiny dancer and sings to songs in the car but doesn't want you to sing or dance with her.
We couldn't imagine our life without her. She is so loved and adored. Jack always says, 'I love my baby sister Mama'
She has filled our lives and all the lives of those around her with such joy!
And to think she is only 18 months old!!! I can't wait to watch her grow. We have lot's of laughs and cuddles ahead of us!!
Love you baby girl!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}