background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me & My {LOVIES}

Thank you to my friend Brian (http://www.flickr.com/photos/briankohles/) for shooting these images for me!! It's not too often that I get to be in pictures with my kiddos so I treasure these!!!
I am self concious about the way I look right now but my kids love me for who I am and not what I look like. Jack tells me I am not fat and well, I am going to chose to believe him and try and see myself through his eyes!! :) He is so sweet. When we got ready that day he looked up at me and said, "well you look nice Mom!"
Ava didn't really want to smile that day and so we got the serious pouty face Ava. But hey...that is who she was that day and so I am not going to complain.










OMG!!! I didn't know Jack was do ing that until I looked at the pictures...LOVE it!!




























One of my fav's:
1. Should we go knock on the door...
2. I'll do it!
3. Are you sure we should have done that?


You can see a slideshow of all the images here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1thousandwords/sets/72157623968882861/show/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look great, and very happy...and I love Becky's curly hair :)
Steph

On Dragonfly Wings Photography said...

Adorable photo's! You look beautiful and your children are priceless! Being a mom with five kids I can understand you will treasure those photo's.

Beck said...

you are beautiful Barbie! Gorgeous eyes and genuine smile...love seeing you living your dream!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}