background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{Class of 2010}| Bloomington, Illinois Preschool Graduation Photographer

When each child was introduced the teacher read what each child had said when asked what they wanted to be when they grow up.
Jack said "I want to be a skateboarder. I will wear really cool clothes and have a huge ramp in my yard. I will have a black skateboard."


We are so proud of our little preschool graduate!!!






They sang us songs and had so much fun.




{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}