background

Friday, April 30, 2010

{Openings}

***UPDATE ... {May 15th is no longer available}***

I have a few openings for sessions for May!
Available dates are May 15th & May 29th.

Email me if you are interested...


{GIFT CERTIFICATES} are also available.

This would be a perfect gift for your Mom or wife for Mother's
Day!

Mom's are always wanting to get family pictures! Purchase a gift
certificate and give Mom the gift of a portrait session.

Gift certificates may also be
purchased in $50 increments.

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}