background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Tea

Oh my goodness!! I was really looking forward to this!! A few months ago Jax school had Daddy's night and they had a blast...(no pictures though because Daddy just doesn't do that)
So I was so excited when I saw that they were going to have a Mother's Tea for the Mom's.
They had a little program for us and sang a few songs which were sooooooo sweet. Watching the kids do the actions was adorable. I recorded it and will try to figure out how to put it on YouTube one of these days.


Then they had the kids say what their Mom was the BEST at...Jax mom is best at "cooking chicken...it tastes yummy!" :)



One of the songs was You are so Beautiful..Jack looked at me the whole time he sang it..I know right! What a little sweetie!!
During this song they had signs with one word they thought of to describe their Mom...Jack said his Mom was
{SILLY}





They made us these beautiful pins which we all wore proudly! And a sweet little card ...


Cooper and his Mom, Karen...


1 comment:

Life with Kaishon said...

You are the best mom for sure! I love this : ) What a sweet night! He is adorable. I can't even take how sweet he is! : ) I am so glad you get to be his Mama!

PS I love your nail polish

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}