background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{longings and boo boos}

This past weekend Jack really wanted to play with his neighbors. They have 3 boys and 2 of them are older so Jack thinks they are so cool. He was sitting there with his pitiful little balloon just watching them play basketball and wishing they would ask him to play.


They eventually did ask him to play and he even got to go for a bike ride with them and the next day they took him to the circus with them! He was so happy!

Today we signed this little monkey up for KINDERGARTEN!!! He was nervous going in but was really excited when he got in there and saw the teachers and all the books and stuff. Can you believe he is going to be going to school!!?? Where did my baby boy go?



The bandaids are really boo boos. He fell up the steps when we got home...he is my son after all...

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}