background

Friday, April 2, 2010

{easter shoes} 4 aVa take 2...

So the first pair of Easter shoes I made for Ava turned out to be a little snug so I made her a new pair...
These are better I think because well first of all the actually fit her...second of all they are lined and just have much better structure. And I love the little flowers. I made those too.. Just cut out little tiny flower outlines out of organza and burned the edges(learned this technique from a few tutorials that I read online) and then sewed the little pearl on and finally sewed the whole thing to the shoe. ♥

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}