background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{sleepy} boy

He had a long day of playing and learning about dinosaurs at school. He crashed in the car and went straight to the couch when we got home. I finally took him up to bed at 8:30. He was exhausted.


I know he is a boy but I just think he is so BEAUTIFUL! He has the softest and purest skin and the longest eyelashes. And...I absolutely LOVE his freckles. We sit and I look for new ones every once in a while and he gets tickled when I get excited about the new ones. He has two on his arm that are just the best. I will have to post a pic of them someday. He has that red one right by his lip that we are keeping an eye on. Doctor said if gets any better or changes shape that it should probably be removed.

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}