background

Saturday, March 27, 2010

more {shoes}

I made these to go with Ava's 4th of July outfit. I know I know! 4th of July??!! Well Old Navy had a shirt on sale that I thought would be perfect for the occasion so I bought it as well as the perfect pair of shoes...well the shoes didn't fit and the next size they had were 18-24 months which are HUGE on her since she has the tiniest feet! So anyway I made these for her instead.
This was taken in natural light...I'm trying to do more of that. What a difference it makes in the detail! I just shot a 1 year old in all natural light. I am excited to take a look at those...sneak peek to come!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}