background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need your {HELP}!

I am needing to have a name for my sewing and craft buisness. I want to attach labels to all my products but need a name before I can do it.
It doesn't have to have my name it or anything. If you can think of a word that you think describes me or that represents that I am a mom that likes to make unique things for my kids, etc...
Some ideas that I have gotten from others and that I have thought of myself are:

Sew Barbie
This2That
Ready...Set...Sew!
LovieBdesigns

If you have any suggestions or if you like any of the above...please take a moment and leave me a comment! I would really appreciate it!!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}