background

Friday, March 26, 2010

{barrettes}

Jack always gets excited when we come home and there is a package waiting for us. The packages are usually clients picture orders or fabric that I have ordered.
But today...we got a little boxed filled with these:

How fun! The cutest little bows you ever did see!!! Stephanie's Bownanza! And it was definitely a BOWnanza! Ava loved them!

Look how happy she is...

On a side note...I spoke with a photographer today and she agreed to do some online mentoring with me! I have been feeling that my photography needs a lift. And I think she is just the photographer to help me with this. She is a natural light photographer and she processes with Photoshop but her images aren't overprocessed. They are very natural. And the eyes in her photographs POP! So I am excited for this new learning experience and grateful that she has agreed to help me out.
Check her out here: http://julierivera.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

OH what great fun those bows look like! I featured a gal the day before yesterday on my blog, and her bows are amazing!

Your such a lucky duck to have her help ya with your photography, I checked out her blog, and she defintally has an eye for things.
Great!
have fun and a great weekend.

Julie Rivera Photography said...

Thanks for the plug on your blog! I am looking forward to this process as much as you, I think. :)

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}