background

Monday, February 22, 2010

she {cleans}

She likes things to be neat and tidy. She is always picking stuff up and giving it to us or putting stuff in the garbage can. Today I caught her going behind me closing drawers that I had left open. Today I put some cheese and hotdog just on the coffee table for her and she went over picked up a bowl and put her food in the bowl and then started eating. So I am not surprised that she loves the vacuum cleaner...if only it really worked! :)




She needed a break...she was exhausted.

2 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

She is so precious : ) What wonderful pictures!

Rachel Ann said...

Wow, you have ADORABLE kids.

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}