background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

{accomplishment}

I was setting up for Jax phootshoot the other day and Ava just brought her toy over and sat right down...so what was I to do...I sat in one spot and just shot her for a few moments...I love how excited she got when she got all the rings on here...
And I am cracking up at the baby butt crack!!! We see this a lot. I don't know what it is but the girl is constantly showing the baby butt crack!! Maybe she is going to be a plumber??? I don't remember Jack always having BBC? I would purposely pulls his diaper down to get shots like this. But Ava. Well she just offers it freely. :)

now this one... i did it!

look what i did!! yippee!

And then in one split second she scooted back and pulled down the material. A chair came crashing down on her head with it(I had it rigged on an upside down chair on top of the dining room table). I of course don't have pictures of this becasue I through my camera to the side to rescue my poor baby girl from under the pile of material and chair. She didn't get hurt thankfully but she sure was scared!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}