background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pets only! @ i♥faces this week...

RYLI
This was my very favorite pet EVER!!! We gave her away a year and a half ago to an elderly woman that could give her lots of love and attention. I had just become so busy and poor Ryli paid the price. She started acting out(getting in to the garbage and going potty in the house. So I thought it was the best thing for her. But she really was such a sweet little thing. I loved her. And to be honest I regret the decision and I feel TONS of guilt over it.
Jack still talks about her as if she is still here. If you ask him if he has a dog he says 'yes, her name is Ryli. She lives up in the sky.'
I hope we can get another Ryli someday in the future. When my babies are bigger...

Go see more pets here:

1 comment:

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Ahhh...that's so sad, but sometimes it's the best thing. Little Ryli was a cutie pie! Great photo!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}