background

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{oNe} |Bloomington, Illinois 1st Birthday Photographer

She's one. Unbelievable! This year has just flown by. I blinked and my tiny baby is now a walking, talking little ball of joy!
Sometimes it feels like she just arrived and other times it feels like she has always been with us. She belongs with us. Our lives have been forever changed because she is in it. We are so proud of her. She is JOY. She sparkles. There is such a pure light in her eyes and her smiles and giggles are THE best! We can't get enough of her cuddles and kisses and she is always so generous to share them.
There really aren't adequate words to describe just how incredibly blessed we feel to have her in our lives.
Happy Birthday baby Ava. We love you and adore you!



No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}