background

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{dress up}

jack has his first Christmas program that he is singing in on Sunday. So of course I had to get him a special outfit for his 'big performance on stage'(that's what he told me-he is singing 3 songs withthe rest of his class)
And then of course Ava has to coordinate...
I wanted to get some nice formalish pictures of them looking so handsome and Jack was excited to have a photoshoot of him looking like a 'buisness man'(You should have seen how proud of himself he was-he knew he looked good!)


First time I got to put little pigtails in her hair...





You have to go check out the rest here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1thousandwords/sets/72157622795697393/

1 comment:

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness! They are SO so cute. Very sweet pictures. I just love them! How fun!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}