background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a {new} beginning...

When I went to pick Jack up from school last Monday there were notes on all of the cubbies informing us that the school would be closing on November 20th. I was so upset! Jack was adjusting so well and learning so much and really loved his teacher! I didn't know what we were going to do. Would there be openings at other places? Would we be able to afford them? Would Jack be able to go to another new school with out freaking out??
We checked into a few places that were way out of our price range but decided we could do it for the 9 months that Jack is going to be there because then he would be going to Kindergarten. Well then one of the boys dad that go to our babysitter said there was an opening at his preschool. It was 2 days a week. We really wanted him to go fulltime but this was a really nice school and the fact that Jack would already know someone was a huge selling point to me.
His first day was yesterday and he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! He got a new backpack and we had to buy school supplies and everything.
He settled right in and wasn't very shy for very long. And he loved playing with Cooper.
He also loves that he gets to go back to his babysitters house with his baby sister! Although him and Cooper dropped her on her head yesterday...so she probably isn't as thrilled!! :) She's going to be a tough little girl!!
I am excited about Jax new school too because I get to go on field trips and stuff with them! I have been looking forward to this for a long time!!







No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}