background

Monday, November 30, 2009

her {daddy}

She loves her Daddy so much. She squeals with delight when he walks through the door each night.
I have visions of her wedding day when he walks her down the aisle and I will be bawling remembering the love that they shared even when she was only one!
Everytime I shoot a wedding I cry during the father/daughter dance. And even more so now that I see Ava and her Daddy and how much they love each other.
What an incredible bond!!
I am so thankful to have such an amazing father for my children! I love you Mark!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}