background

Monday, November 9, 2009

♥Bonnie & Cory♥|Bloomington, Illinois Wedding Photographer











This was a fun shoot! This couple got married earlier this year but unfortunately didn't get any images of the 2 of them by themselves. So they asked me to get some images of them in their wedding attire at their favorite place, Ewing Manor. We had a blast. Cory is so loving and affectionate and Bonnie is so full of joy and just absolutely BEAUTIFUL inside and out! She laughed the entire time. And those eyes!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Bonnie Jo said...

I LOVE them!! We had so much fun doing it, can't wait to see the rest. Thank you Barbie!

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}