background

Monday, October 26, 2009

my {little} people...

It's hard to be mommy and photographer. I have to be the reprimander and the entertainer to get these images. They don't turn out exactly as I would like but this is what I got.



I had to post these. This is what our photoshoots are really like...

She's like..'well what's with him'

'it's ok brother, just smile and it will all be over with soon'

'hey, she said we get icecream if we are good'

LOVE these last 3. He is so sweet with her. True love!



Of course there is more here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1thousandwords/sets/72157622670957728/show/

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}