background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's {fall} ya'll!

I know I already posted about our fall activity to the Rader Farm but this is Ava's official fall outfit. I picked up the hat and socks a few months ago and knew I wanted to use them for her fall outfit(although she hated the hat and kept pulling at it and taking it off, i should post the out takes from this photoshoot!). I couldn't find the exact shirt I wanted that was cheap so I got her the orange shirt for $4(which I actually love now) and I made her the little vest just to add some texture to her outfit. I am all about layering right now especially for pictures.
I'm sure there will be more fall pics. I have to get some of Jack. I also want to get them playing togeher in the leaves!
Stay tuned for more...!



She is so little but check out those rolls!!!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}