background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

i ♥ my {boy}

Jack was the featured artist at preschool this week. I'm really proud of him...




When did he get so BIG??

He says the days of the week, months of the year, counts to 20 and says his ABC's perfectly now. He is really enjoying learning.

We had some fun on the way to pick up Ava...


He has been carrying this around all week and even goes to bed with it. His name is 'spider monkey'

And he was so excited to see all his friends at Mimi's house.


If money weren't a deciding factor we probably wouldn't have chose this particular preschool. I would have loved to send him to 'the best one in town'. However, Jack is learning so much and really loves his teacher. So really that is all I could ask for!

No comments:

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}